COVID-19 PCH Visitation
What you Need to Know
- ‘Essential visitors’ are those deemed essential to the emotional wellbeing, health, and quality of life of your loved one. In most cases, visitors should be close family and/or friends who have a clearly established pattern of involvement in providing care and support.
- All visits by essential visitors must be pre-booked, at minimum (one business day) prior to the scheduled visit. To comply with physical distancing measures, sites may need to restrict the number of visits per time slot, in the visiting area.
- If you have more than 10 Essential Visitors, please contact Chris Riordan @ 204-661-7372.
- Visits will available Monday to Friday between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm and will be a maximum of 30-minutes in length
- A maximum of two essential visitors per resident will be permitted at a time.
- A minor must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are not permitted.
- Screening of all visitors will occur, including assessment for symptoms or known exposure to COVID-19 prior to entry. Restrictions will apply to visitors who have travelled outside of Manitoba within the past 14 days. No visitor shall be permitted if they have any cold / flu or other COVID-19 symptoms.
- All visitors must comply with Infection Prevention and Control measures. This includes strict hand hygiene and maintaining physical distancing (6 feet / 2 meters apart) at all times.
- Due to required infection control practices, food / beverages and items may not be brought during on-site outdoor visits.
- Access to on-site food / beverages and washroom facilities will not be available for visitors.
- Wearing of a non-medical mask during outdoor visits is not required, but is encouraged.
- You are encouraged to bring your own lawn chair, if possible.
- Based on evaluation of risk as well as operational clinical judgement, the site may be unable to facilitate outdoor visits for certain residents.
- The site reserves the right to cancel visits due to inclement weather.
Name of PCH: Concordia Place
Location of outdoor PCH Visiting Area: Main Entrance – Bench Seating Area