Dining & Food Services
The provision of high quality food is an essential and integral part of the care you receive. Our meals and nourishments are provided by the Regional Distribution Facility through the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) Nutrition & Food Services.
Food preference visits are conducted by the diet clerks to assist us in meeting your needs and preferences.
- Breakfast is served at 8:15 a.m.
- Lunch is served at 12:00 p.m.
- Supper is served at 5:00 p.m.
- Meals and snacks are served in the dining room on each unit. A cafeteria in the hospital as well as vending machines on the first floor of Concordia Place are available for visitors and family members.
- A small kitchenette on each unit is also available for baking activities and additional personal nourishments.
- Arrangements can be made through the Receptionist for you and your family to use the space for private functions.